Skilled Worker Visa

A Skilled Worker visa allows you to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with an approved employer. To qualify for a Skilled Worker visa, you must work for a UK employer that’s been approved by the Home Office, have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer with information about the role you’ve been offered in the UK, do a job that’s on the list of eligible occupations, be paid a minimum salary - how much depends on the type of work you do and demonstrate that you are able to speak, read, write and understand English.

Your visa can last for up to 5 years before you need to extend it. You’ll need to apply to extend or update your visa when it expires or if you change jobs or employer. You can apply to extend your visa as many times as you like as long as you still meet the eligibility requirements. After 5 years, you may be able to apply to settle permanently in the UK (also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’). This gives you the right to live, work and study here for as long as you like and apply for benefits if you’re eligible.


What will we do for you?

We will advise you on the specified documents required, check that they are in accordance with the Immigration Rules, prepare and submit the application on your behalf and obtain the biometric appointment for you.